Sunday, April 17, 2011

Charity with Style, Spice up your Summer look by GIVING BACK!



Meet the stylish Melissa Gilchrist Higgins, designer and founder of Frontline Fashion, styish T's & Tanks that are essential for summer, throw them on a pair of jeans or wear them as cool cover-ups for the beach, whats even better is that all the proceeds go to HAITI.




Give back with style, and support build an orphanage in HAITI, GET YOUR T's from the Zanmi collection CLICK HERE
Reina Swimwear hosted "Style Connect" to promote brands and support charities, and these T's were selling like HOT CAKES!



Fav beach or holiday place?I LOVE Cap d'Antibes, between Cannes and Nice on the Côte d'Azur, the epicentre of epicurean holidays. Here there is everything to pleasure mind, body, and soul. By day, you can laze at La Garoupe, at a postage-sized free beach - really just a corridor between the paying establishments at the west end of the Cap. This is where the Hemingways, Murphys, Fitzgeralds, Stravinskys, Picassos and Legers frolicked in the 20s. It just oozes creativity.

Can’t live without for the summer? Whether it’s nipping down to the pool, or spending a relaxing day at the beach with friends, I always throw on my Humanity is Always in Style tunic. It’s perfect for that laid back relaxed look, with just enough style to enable you to still look chic if you head out for sundowners afterwards. Team it with a pair of wedges for a slightly more elegant look.

What trend will you be wearing for the beach?I try not to be dictated to by trends too much, but I have to admit I have been sporting the Tangerine trend for some time now. This is the perfect colour for your mani and pedi and really helps to highlight your sun kissed skin.

Beauty secret for the summer? Sunscreen, sunscreem, sunscreen! Ensure that you protect your skin at all times. I always make sure I have on a total block on the more sensitive areas like under my eyes and on my lips. These are the first bits that show the tell-tale signs of sun damage.

What swimwear cut to you pick for your body type?I tend to go for a 2 piece and usually a triangle. The 2 piece means I can mix and match and stops me from getting bored with 1 particular bikini. Also, I need to buy different sizes as, like most women, I’m not the same size on the top and the bottom. At the moment, I really love some of the more elegant vintage swimsuits that used to been seen on screen icons like Grace Kelly. Perhaps I will be brave to try something new this year.

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece?Oh no, do I have to choose just one? I love them all. If you really force me, I would say the vibrant violet Mykonos. Although, I might need to buy the model’s body to go with it.




To buy go to www.fronlinef.com
FACEBOOK cick here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...