Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exclusive Interview: Her closet is full of Candy and her style never looked so sweet!!! DANA AL KHOBAIZI Owner of "CLOSET CANDY"






Meet the Fabulous Fashionista Dana K, who owns one of the sweetest fashion stores in Kuwait, travelling across the globe, scouting out new styles, to attending NY fashion week to get the latest trends to her store "CLOSET CANDY", she carries popular brands such as Charlotte Ronson, MINK PINK, Winter Kate,and SIWY,worn by many celebs.


"I believe a brand identity is what attracts me to a store"



Designed as a walk-in closet, inviting and cozy for girls to have the most comfortable shopping experience. She designed the store herself, inspired by her own closet that she had previously designed.

"Closet Candy is a stand-alone boutique – the first of its kind in Kuwait"

Since opening its closet doors, Closet Candy has introduced over 40 contemporary fashion lines to the Kuwait market – some in the entire region. Most of their designers are EXCLUSIVE to Closet Candy in Kuwait. Introducing 2-3 new lines each season, and are consistent with their brands and believe in brand loyalty

♥Joie♥Camilla and Marc♥Myne♥Gryphon♥Parker♥Torn by Ronny Kobo♥LNA♥Kain ♥Nation LTD. ♥Winter Kate♥J Brand♥Current Elliott♥House of Harlow♥Jacquie Aiche♥Ettika♥LouiseManna♥Litter♥291 Venice♥David Lerner

Closet Candy SUMMER LOOK BOOK 2011






"I never take off my Jacquie Aiche diamond finger bracelet"


TIMELESS PIECE IN HER CLOSET
I cannot get rid of my first classic black and gold Chanel bag from 1996, also I am a self-confessed hoarder. I am attached to every clothing item and accessory I have. I still have clothes from my highschool years that have totally made a comeback this season, like floral skirts and dresses!

Fav beach or holiday place? Ibiza, and I will be traveling to Spain this summer

Can’t live without for the summer? I simply can’t live without my sunglasses and Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm

What trend will you be wearing for the beach? I am obsessed with body jewelry this summer! We just received gorgeous collections at Closet Candy from body jewelry designers: Jacquie Aiche, Litter, and Louise Manna. The delicate body chains are the perfect accessory for your swimsuit.

Beauty secret for the summer? is no such thing as a “healthy tan” so I always apply sun block on my face and neck. I’ve also recently discovered Essie’s Sun-e UV Top Coat which protects your nails from yellowing – a must-have for us girls who sport bright nail polish all summer.

What swimwear cut would you pick for your body type ? I feel most comfortable in a halter bikini for my body type and also love twisted bandeaus.

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece? I don’t normally wear one piece swimsuits but I am dying over this Bali one piece! The print, the belt...chic and sexy all in one ♥

WEBSITE: www.shopclosetcandy.com
BLOG: blog.shopclosetcandy.com
FACEBOOK: click here
TWITTER: @ShopClosetCandy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Reina for a beautiful article! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a pleasure!! you look great and good job sweety xx cant wait to see the new Reina Swimwear in you store xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...