Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Bad Hair Day?...Throw your hair up into a milkmaid braid
Saw this tutorial and thought it would be cool to share, below is the link ENJOY!
1. Divide your hair into 2 sections, part down the middle.
2. Braid both into 2 loose braids. I like to braid mine under for a Dutch style braid, but it makes no difference.
3. Pull one braid over to the other ear and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Pull the second braid over the first one pulling the ends towards the back of head. Secure with a bobby pin.
5. Tuck in your ends under each braid and secure.
6. Add more pins if it feels loose and hairspray.
TURORIAL TAKEN BY late Afternoon blog