Saturday, April 16, 2011

Exclusive Interview: Tala Elle Samman the girl behind "MYFASHDIARY"



Meet the stylish fashionista of Myfashdiary blog, its fun, trendy, and keeps you updated on the latest fashion trends, sharing her daily looks with travel inspired fashion experiences.



Tala is a fashion student in London, Dubai girl at heart, whose style could be classified as eclectic and who completely loves the excitement of the ever changing fashion industry..."Welcome to my world", Tala Elle Samman





We wanted Tala to share with us her summer destination details:I head to Cannes every summer & stay at the Carlton intercontinental - great boutiques around there as well as stalls (as well as the BEST icecream shop 'Quirly' that sells everything from bubblegum icecream to bounty! yum.

Fav beach or holiday place? Cannes! I've been going there every single summer since I was 6 years old!

Can’t live without for the summer? Oversized sunglasses!!

What trend will you be wearing for the beach? My missoni headband with my summer dresses!

Beauty secret for the summer? If you want to get a great tan, drink a glass of carrot juice an hour before - learnt this from my momma! and keep hydrated...

What swimwear cut to you pick for your body type? bandeau - comfortable & best for tans!

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece? I NEED the neon bandeau swimsuit


for more info: www.myfashdiary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...