Saturday, April 16, 2011

Exclusive Interview with FASHION CHALET by Erika Marie






She designed this blog Lovin Icon widget, GET YOURS HERE

ERIKA MARIE'S BIO
A Cuban/French/Spanish girl in love with all things fashion, photography and modeling. My favorite time of year is Christmas. Audrey Hepburn, the Olsens and Olivia Palermo are my icons. I enjoy attending Fashion Week and hope to one day live in Paris or New York, working for a Fashion magazine. I am the blogger behind Fashion Chalet.

This fashionista's exotic ethnic mix is translated in her fashion sense, a one time stylist for BARNEYS, Erika has a popular blog with a large number of followers, chic looks and interesting styles she shares on a daily basis, check her out!

Fav beach or holiday place? Sanibel Island, FL. So many wonderful memories... I spent almost every summer there as a kid and the tranquility can't be beat!

Can’t live without for the summer? Bright lipstick and nail polish. Also, comfortable flats. I'm living in my Dibas at the moment. :)

What trend will you be wearing for the beach? Hot pink nails and bronzy/dewy skin. I am looking for the perfect maxi/sheer dress for layering this Summer.

Beauty secret for the summer? Lemon in your hair, it adds natural highlights under the Sun.

What swimwear cut to you pick for your body type? Halter/bra fit. It's the most flattering on me and helps me look "bigger" on top. Alas I'm just 34A...

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece? Mauritius White Sands, gorgeous. Like the black and white cookie... I want one! ;)


Read more: http://www.fashionchalet.net
TWITTER:twitter.com/fashionchalet
FACEBOOK: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...