Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Exclusive Interview with Simone Heng on GREAT MUSIC HITS for the Summer





Meet the fashionable Eurasian Radio & TV presenter Simone Heng, not only is she known for her radio work with Virgin, but has been active in many roles one of which is the ambassador of the Emirates Arthritus Foundation, raising money for charity. Simone wanted to do more, and decided to create hand crafted knitted cupcakes and sell them in support of the foundation, which has become really popular. This is her new Summer version of the cupcakes created as cards, for tea parties with pink lemonade and your best girlfriends.This is the first time it has been previewed, you you guys have a sneak peak ;)



We have asked Simone what she will be listening to this summer and what are some of her fav artists?I'll be downloading Adele's newest hits like Rolling in the Deep. She is HUGE right now in the US. I also love Mike Posner Bow Chica Wow Wow and I predict huge things for Britney's latest album like her remix with Rihanna of S&M and Til the World Ends


Fav beach or holiday place? I love the beaches in my native Australia. I went to one down the south coast of Western Australia called shell beach where the entire coast was made of tiny white shells, seriously there was no sand just the cutest white shells. One of the most amazing memories I have with my late father.

Can’t live without for the summer? Suncream, I like Natura Bisse's SPF 50! It's so important to stay wrinkle-free for my job.3)

What trend will you be wearing for the beach? I love neon nails and I think this will be something which will maintain popularity over the Summer. I'll be keeping my short hair in check by using a turban, I love them! I am stocking up on my fave Kurt Geiger sexy sandals and Poca&Poca white shorts will be worn all over my beach holiday in Greece."

Beauty secret for the summer? Don't wear makeup to the beach it'll clog your skin. This is very common in Dubai and I think I still adore the Aussie aesthetic which is makeup free with big sunnies.

What swimwear cut to you pick for your body type? I am very square and boy-like so I'd go for a classic triangle or a one piece.

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece? Zanzibar fringe tirangle in violet

check out www.simoneheng.com
join her FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113676360704
*cupcake cards are $22/dhs80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...