Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exclusive Interview: “Clothes Whisperer” Bloginista Kristan Knox, will go where the chic wind blows her!

"I also speak to Pomeranians in the privacy of my own home. Hence, Clothes "Whisperer""





"Fashion has a lot more to say than just "fabulous" and "amazing" and "pink is the new black!" If you just open your mind, your heart, and your ears. And it's always willing to listen back" Kristan Knox




Kristan's Bio
Is a sardonic and sarcastic, half-Japanese, quarter-Danish, 100% type A-New Yorker-turned-Londoner, academic-turned-fashionista taking her first steps in the outside world beyond the ivory towers with a pint-size Pomeranian tucked in her Louis Vuitton and a bounce in her Margiela-obsessing hopefully Louboutin-shod step.

Whispering round the world, being a rather well-traveled rogue of an expat with a bit of diversity in her DNA but the big apple in her bones, there's nowhere in the world without its own style worth discovering, exploring.

This Fashionista brings you into the creative and artistic world of the Whisperers, the network and discourse at the heart of artistic expression with a dash of dry humor, a crucial component of the human experience not often associated with our glamorous industry.


KRISTAN on NET-A-PORTER TV



Fav beach or holiday place? VERY tough call, but I'm going to have to give you two: The Amalfi Coast in Italy and the Cycladic Islands in Greece

Can’t live without for the summer? My cloud blue sheer muslin moomoo from Calypso, I live in it!!!

What trend will you be wearing for the beach?palazzo pants and bikini tops in bright, tropical colors.

Beauty secret for the summer? I never hit the beach without my bumble and bumble sea salt spray, perfect for getting those sexy pool-side waves or also styling for a more relaxed evening look.

What swimwear cut would you pick for your body type?I always wear string bikinis, NO PADDING ever!! I am a very flatchested girl and any sort of padding makes me feel very uncomfortable. I have no curves, so I can get away with tiny bikinis, which I love (no boobs, no problems!). I also think bandeau tops are very flattering on smaller busted girls, but halter tops emphasize the lack of endowment.

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece? I am obsessed with the white Zanzibar in strapless! I am having a major hippie/boho moment and that fringe is just lush!



Check out her Fab Blog www.theclotheswhisperer.co.uk
FACEBOOK click here
TWITTER @clotheswhisperer
YOUTUBE Theclotheswhisperer

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. Ive study your stuff ahead of and youre just as well amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...