Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exclusive Interview with Peony Lim, One of Britains Popular Bloggers!




Featured in NET-A-PORTER TV "How bloggers are changing fashion?"




This Oriental Beauty, has a stunning face of a Chinese Princess warrior you see in old story books, porcelain milky skin, long thick hair, and great poise. She is an Art History graduate, stylist and one of the Britain's top fashion bloggers , her style is classic-chic with a modern twist!





Fav beach or holiday place?Cornwall and the Maldives.

Can’t live without for the summer?Sunglasses (Vintage oversized round and Tom Ford aviators), my Lock & Co summer hats, my iPhone (every season!), a good pair of flat sandals and wedges.

What trend will you be wearing for the beach? I dont really follow trends, I find that I grow sick of them too quickly and regret purchases. I love statement swimwear, so I often have unusual pieces, but they remain classic. When it comes to a fail safe choice, I love a white gathered bikini, a huge hat and gold metallic nails (by Minx).

Beauty secret for the summer? Moisturise moisturise moisturise, I find my skin literally cant get enough. Plus wear an spf and a hat. Why tan and age your face and neck, when you can just put some bronzer on!

What swimwear cut would you pick for your body type? I love cut outs, although they are awful for tanning, I think they look the best. Halter-necks tend to look better on me. I look a bit out of proportion if I'm not careful. Plus I always make sure there is no chance of me falling out of my swimwear, I cant imagine anything worse. I always get swimwear that fits properly.

What is your fav Reina swimwear piece? Copacabana (one-piece cut-out) and Mauritius (wrap).Both would be so easy to wear on the beach, simple and yet still exciting.


BLOG www.peonylim.blogspot.com
TWITTER @peonylim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...